Non-invasive laser therapy in complex restorative treatment of patients with peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum – 2007daprof
Google translated, but very interesting dissertation on using non-invasive laser therapy on the eye. Could using laser on irido specific sections of the eye assist in healing? You decide!
Author of the research:
Alabaster, Alexander P.
Academic degree of:
Place of dissertation:
Specialties WAC code:
Number of Pages:
Contents thesis MD Alabaster, Alexander P.
List of Abbreviations.
Chapter 1. LITERATURE.
1.1. Epidemiology BU.
1.2. Etiology and pathogenesis of BU.
1.3. Iridology BU.
1.4. Principles of treatment of BU.
Introduction dissertation (part of the abstract) on “Non-invasive laser therapy in complex restorative treatment of patients with peptic ulcer and duodenal ulcer”
In recent years, the system of medical disciplines was intensively developing a new area, called regenerative medicine, the basis of medical technologies which are physical factors, which, in contrast to drugs, have a softer, practice effects on different functional systems, increase their reserve capacity and practically have no side effects. Regenerative medicine studies the laws of the conservation and restoration of functional reserves rights through dynamic assessment and correction of its adaptive capacity. Direction is medical rehabilitation of sick people. A distinctive feature of the persons kontigenta is the presence of physical illness and irreversible morphological changes in organs and tissues. In the treatment of a leading role for the influence on the pathogenetic links of the disease, improving the functional status of organs and systems, clinical improvement and reduction of drug therapy, combating resistance to it [Razumov AN, 1998].
Undeniable contribution to the establishment and development of regenerative medicine have made ??successes of physiology, biochemistry, immunology, and other related and science in the study of the laws of conservation and restoration of health, the study of the processes of adaptation and natural aging of the body, the development of improved methods of diagnosis and correction of premorbid functional state of the person. The concept of restorative meidtsiny successfully developed through the development of various medical schools, led by Academician VP Kaznacheev, KV Sudakov, AB Pokrovsky, NF Izmerov, VA Ponomarenko, AI
Finger, NP Bochkov, JM Lopukhin VN Yarygin, YP Lisitsyn, HA Aghajanian., VA Tutelyanom., TB Dmitrieva and others, and provides for rehabilitation in patients suffering from both functional and organic diseases. In the process of restoring lost function, a clear picture of the state regulatory mechanisms inherent in the healthy and diseased organism.
In these types of rehabilitation and recovery activities are the processes focused on “awakening” agitation of the body’s defenses and complete recovery, based on the provisions of adaptive medicine. The object of reducing exposure in this area is to reduce the possibility of back-regulatory body, the purpose – the restoration of disturbed functions and lost health to conduct a full-fledged production, social and personal life, slowing aging, premature mortality, morbidity and disability in the population, an increase in the average duration and quality of life the demographic situation in the country.
Correction technology of regenerative medicine include an arsenal of traditional and modern health treatment methods, among which are widely used natural and preformed physical factors, and therapeutic diets, herbal medicine, aromatherapy, reflexology and therapeutic bioenergoin-formation and other effects.
Among these methods the impact of special interest are the various methods of physiotherapy, including technology using laser energy, as this area of regenerative medicine is actively expanding both in terms of developing new methods of laser irradiation, and extend the scope of their application.
Now great scientific and practical interest is the area of regenerative medicine, which looks at changes in the topography of organ marks the iris, not only as a kind of integral reflection of the functional state of various organs and systems [ES Velhover Romashov FN, Alekseeva AN 1981, Alekseev VF Loginov AC, 1988; Shulpina NB, 1990; Velhover ES, 1992], but also as an object of correcting their condition resulting from exposure to certain areas of the iris [ Kozlov VI, Molebny VV, VA Buylin etc., VI 1990, Berman AA, Efimov AA, 1996].
Progress was made in this area. Shown that certain areas of the iris in some way associated with certain organs and functional systems. So, for consistency in the functioning of the body of sympathetic and parasympathetic systems, the standalone ring, which normally shows a flat line gear. Area of skin located on the periphery of the iris and reflects detoxification capabilities of the organism (excessive accumulation of toxic substances and toxins delay in the body leads to the appearance of a dark or black smoke, so-called dystrophic, the rim in the area, indicating the reduction of blood flow in organs and tissues , segmental associated with the area of skin. medially from the projected area of the skin and lymphatic system in healthy people with well-functioning lymph vessels and nodes, it looks clean and evenly colored. addition, each body corresponds to a certain sector of the iris (now known for more than 30 projection schemes), in which there are certain changes in the pathology of specific organ [Velhover ES Shulpina NB, Aliyev Z. et al, 1988; Krivenko VV Potebnya GP , Lisovenko GS et al, 1990]. established that in certain diseases of changing the structure of iridology signs. For example, cardiovascular disease is the most characteristic feature of the local autonomous bulging ring in the projection of the heart and aorta (Sector 9 ~ – 9 right and 2 ~ – ~ 3 hours left iris), renal diseases in sectors 5 – 6 – on the right and 6 – 7 ® on the left appear razvoloknenie and different in size, number, shape and depth of the gap (and, in patients suffering from nephritis, lesions are usually bilateral and unilateral pyelonephritis, in the form of one or more of the small size of the gaps, often projected to the periphery of the ciliary – belts, with biliary dyskinesia violated parallel tra-bekul adaptation to the presence of rings in Zone 7 – 8 – and pigmentary tracks in Sector 7 ~ – 8 ~ on the right iris with the appearance of age spots laterally and below the ring with different autonomous color intensity when a calculous; cardial-tion sign of strain duodenal bulb is an autonomous local retraction ring in sector 5 ~ – 7 – on both sides [Alekseev VF Loginov AC, 1988; Drozdetsky SI Miroshnichenko, NB, Rumyantsev, TI, 1990, Konovalov Vladimir Antonov, AA, 1990; Lagutina LE, MP Terentyev, 1990]. Finally, physiologically said restructuring means more light energy activity expanded at a portion of iris, the projection associated with the affected organ [Velhover ES Shulpina NB , Aliyeva ZA et al, 1982; Alekseev VF Loginov AC, 1988].
If successful, the treatment of the dynamics of a number of signs iridology is quite reliable. Thus, regular wiping sun and air baths, loading-dietary therapy, particularly in patients with food allergy, sauna promotes partial or complete disappearance of the endogenous toxic as hyperpigmentation spots, lymphatic rosary on the iris, enlightenment dystrophic rim, reducing gaps in projection areas of the gastrointestinal tract, reduce the intensity of slagging Autonomous ring [Krivenko VV Potebnya GP Lisovenko GS, 1990; Velhover ES, 1992, Alabaster, AP, 1993].
One of the most interesting in terms of both research and practice is the problem of the use of the labile nature of the iridium-marks to assess the functional reserve capacity of the body systems and their management through to target different areas of the iris with gastroduodenal pathology.
In this regard, considerable scientific interest in recent years, scientists began to attract a non-invasive laser iridotherapy, consisting in the photoactivation of individual elements of the light beam iris for therapeutic purposes. Exposure to visible light is artificial organs and systems of the body through the visual analyzer, the central nervous system [Lugova AM, 2003]. However, scientific publications on the subject, isolated and scattered, although the promise of this approach is obvious. The few publications on the subject, the study is limited therapeutic effect of laser therapy in experimental studies, and against the simultaneous use of other physical therapy methods of exposure. VI Kozlov et al.  show the slowing of the heart rate zone during photoactivation of the heart and faster healing of skin cut wounds under the influence of the laser on areas of the skin, spleen, and thymus of the iris in rabbits. In laser iridotherapy reflexogenic zone of organ tricks iris marked correction of microcirculation in patients [Kozlov VI, Herman OA, GA Azizov et al, 1990]. DV Belyshkin  used the local impact of modulated music melody, the light beam on the cortex of the brain for the treatment of insomnia. High effectiveness tsvetoimpulsnoy iridotherapy treatment of psycho-emotional and vegetative disorders in women with climacteric syndrome in treatment of patients with neuroses and neurosis-like states, which reduces the doses of drugs to deepen psychotherapeutic effects, reduce treatment time, increase the remission [Lugova AM, 2003] . In a few papers devoted to the laser PUD, there is more effective treatment of the disease using iridotherapy. However photoactivation area representative duodenal iris is then carried out with the simultaneous application of drug, cutaneous laser and acupuncture [Berman AA, Efimov AA, 1996].
Thus, as a model for this group of diseases is advisable to choose a stomach ulcer and duodenal ulcer. This approach is due to many reasons.
First, BU and stomach cancer is the most common disease among the diseases of the digestive system that affects primarily young and middle-aged and have no tendency to decrease [Chernin, VV, 2000]. Frequently relapsing course, the severity of complications and a high percentage of patients with disability forces scientists to refine the etiopathogenic aspects of BU to develop new and improve existing treatments [YV Vasiliev, 2003]. The modern concept of treatment involves the use of multi-ulcer drug regimens and long-term prescription drugs, using mainly en-tihelikobakternyh and antisecretory drugs [Grigoriev PY, Yakovenko EP, Ivashkin VT, 1999, Lazebnik LB, Vasilyev, Y., Grigoriev PY et al, 2003]. Meanwhile, large-scale studies have shown poor performance based solely on drugs, the approach to the correction of functional disorders of the digestive system [Vasilenko Vladimir Voloshin, VE, 2005]. In addition, the use of pharmacological therapy often leads to unwanted side effects [Chernin, VV, 2000, Konev Yu, 2005; Khomeriki NM Khomeriki SG, 2005]. Can not be discounted and pharmacoeconomic aspects of modern conventional anti-ulcer therapy [Tkachev AB, BC Devlikamov, Sokolova E. et al, 2002; Titov HH, Devlikamov AD, TA Devlikamova et al, 2003; Kasyanenko VI, 2004].
Second, GU and DU in its etiopathogenetic featured are various diseases that have common features, and the specific features that are very interested in studying the structure and topography iridoznakov and their dynamics in the course of treatment.
Third, despite some progress in the physiotherapy treatment of these diseases, many issues are still far from being solved. In recent years in the treatment of gastroduodenal ulcer area of physical therapy methods increasing popularity of laser therapy. To achieve the therapeutic effect, including ophthalmology, used mainly light of red (with penetration up to 2-3 cm) and infrared (with increasing depth of penetration of up to 6 cm) ranges [Illarionov, VE, 1990, M. Abramov V. Egorov, EA, 2004]. These positive effects caused by low-intensity laser radiation, as the improvement of the rheological properties of blood, stimulation of metabolic and immune processes, anti-inflammatory [Novikov VF Onuchin PG, PP Potekhin et al, 1991; Alekseeva MI, Serebryakov, SN, Minenkov AA, 1996; Filimonov PM, 2005] attracted the attention of many experts. However, most of the available treatments are either invasive (endoscopic, intravenous) [Aliferovich OA, Gordinsky HA, Levine GJ, 1990; Leibov MI, 1996], or transcutaneously through exposure semiconductor lasers [Sidorov VP ., 1998, IV Pisarenko, 1999], which limits the range of indications, causes some discomfort because of cumbersome equipment.
Fourth, research on the iris and its photoactivation laser action has not yet been carried out.
The idea of the effects of focused on individual elements of the iris beams of light for therapeutic purposes was made at the International Conference on iridotronike, held in 1980 in Czechoslovakia. The basic premise of this new direction in the treatment of diseases are [Kozlov VI, Molebny VV, VA Buylin et al, 1990]: ontogeny and phylogeny formed neuro-trophic relationships between individual loci iris topography and corresponding internal organs, as well as Dianne cephalad-brain structures, the appearance of the iris stable signs showing the pathology of internal organs sensitivity neuro-pigment iris-vascular complex, the ability mediated by photoactivation Organos-petsificheskih loci iris and related diencephalic brain structures of laser energy-information correction functions of internal organs.
The mechanisms of these phenomena are extremely complex and not yet fully understood. It is known that a rich network of nerve endings iris, formed the three major nerves (sympathetic, parasympathetic, and trigeminal), has a relationship with visceral centers of the brain, and through them to the internal organs. In the formation of the pathological focus, in particular, the ulcer in the gastroduodenal area occurs increasing the flow of impulses, which focused on the impact on a particular segment of iris. There disharmony autonomic nervous system, fragmentary weakening and loss of sympathetic and parasympathetic function of the eye muscles, which eventually causes the neurotrophic changes in the relevant section of the iris. Entering the eye for peripheral (iridium retikulovistseralnomu) how light pulses initiating end trigeminal nerve and receptors embedded in the iris melanocytes, are held in the reticular formation of the brain stem.
Coming to this level, located on the central regulators of the internal organs (called organotsentrov) energy and is a source for bioenergy “charging”, the activation of regulatory centers of the internal organs, including stomach and intestine [Velhover ES Shulpina NB, Z. Aliyeva, 1988; Krasnopeeva IY, Sizykh TP, 1998].
Rehabilitation treatment, in this case, is aimed at restoring the balance between the processes of excitation and inhibition in the central nervous system, the elimination of violations of the neurohumoral regulation of the digestive system, increasing the functional reserve, compensation of impaired functions, secondary prevention of diseases and their complications, and, ultimately, restoration of reduced work functions or return limited capability against the partial failure of health.
At the same time, an important role in the pathogenesis of GU and YABDGZH belongs immunological changes in the body, especially in the torpid, recurrent course of the disease [Chernin, VV, 2000; Podoprigorova VG, 2004, Filimonov, PM, 2005]. However, there are only a few publications on immunokorrek-tion with ulcerative lesions of the gastroduodenal region [Alekseev, MI, Minenkov AA, 1996; Abdullayev, RB, 2002]. Therefore, the task of normalization of immunological changes in the body in patients with ulcer by extracorporeal laser irradiation on immunocompetent organs is very relevant and promising.
For direct exposure elements eyeball helium-neon laser developed and used a special device, such LOT-01, duly registered by Ministry of Health of Russia and approved for use in the Russian Federation [Abramov, MV, Egorov EA, 2004 ].
This work aimed to study and develop the methodological principles of integrated noninvasive low-intensity laser therapy to improve the treatment of patients by influencing the BU zone representation of the stomach, duodenum and iris on immunocompetent area transcutaneously.
The paper had the following objectives:
1. Analyze the diagnostic value in patients iridoznakov BU and their lability during treatment.
2. Develop technology differentiated integrated use of noninvasive laser therapy in the zones of the iris and transcutaneously ulcer patients with different localization of gastroduodenal ulcer in the area.
3. A comparative study of the effectiveness of the developed method of laser therapy on the clinical condition, the state of the autonomic and immune systems in patients with GU and DU.
4. Develop the indications and contraindications for the use of complex non-invasive laser therapy developed technique.
5. Estimate, according to follow-up analysis, the effectiveness of laser therapy and sustainability of results of treatment of patients with relapsing BU.
To solve these problems were the clinical, endoscopic, electrophysiological, morphological and immunological methods and iridology examination of patients.
Work done at the Department of Internal Medicine Propaedeutics (head – MD MA Butov), at the Department of Pathology with the course of Forensic Medicine (Head of Department – Professor, MD, PA Chumachenko) Ryazan State Medical University named after academician IP Pavlov, based on the 2nd gastroenterology department MUZ “4th Clinical Hospital” Ryazan.
Provisions for the defense:
1. The use of individualized comprehensive method of laser therapy in patients with gastroduodenal ulcer area enhances the effectiveness of the treatment of the disease with the acceleration of healing of the ulcer in patients with GU an average of 25%, has no side effects and is relatively expensive.
2. Laser help accelerate ulcer scarring, especially when combined with drugs its use in patients older than 40 GU and YABDGZH over 50 years by 26% and 35% respectively.
3. Combined treatment with conventional (standard) and non-invasive medical laser therapy can shorten hospital stay by an average of 5 days and reduce material costs for treatment in 2 times.
4. Combined use of standard medical and laser therapy (CMT + KSLT) in patients with ulcer increases the duration of remission with a reduction in the recurrence of the disease during the year by 4.5 times in the localization of the ulcer in the stomach and 3.1 times – in the duodenal bulb.
5. Quantitative evaluation of iridology signs BU to predict the severity of the disease and the effectiveness of laser therapy in patients with severe (strong) reverse correlation between the group of patients with a number of symptoms for more than 7.
Scientific novelty of the study is that
1. First conducted a study on the relationship changing topography iridoznakov patients ulcer of the stomach and duodenum. In this case, a large set (strong) negative correlation between the total number of characters petsificheskih Organos-iris and the severity of the disease. Having more iridoznakov, especially in patients with mild GU therapeutic ulcers show different adaptive-protective capabilities of the body at different disease course and location of the ulcer.
2. A new method of non-pharmacological approach to the treatment of BU with the localization of the ulcer and the severity of the disease, including non-invasive laser treatment to the appropriate organ-zone of the iris and immunocompetent organs vitro, can significantly improve the effectiveness of treatment of this disease. After the combination, compared with the standard drug, pain therapy in patients with GU was arrested by 10.7%, dyspepsia – by 17.6%, palpation pain – 1.7% faster, and the localization of ulcers in the duodenal bulb – 0.6%, 2.8% and 16.5% respectively. Under endoscopic control showed a significant increase in the rate of gastric ulcers scarring 1.3 times with increasing speed Rubles tsevaniya 0.54 mm / day in patients with GU over 40 years and by 0.52 mm2/sutki in patients older than 50 years of PUD treated simultaneously laser and drug therapy. With an overall rate of recurrence in patients during the year decreased by 4.5 GU and DU patients – 3.1 times.
3. The criteria of forecasting effectiveness of laser therapy, depending on the initial state of the iris, autonomic tone and location of the ulcer. Marked dependence of the efficiency of laser ulcer of the total number of diagnostic iridology signs with highly significant correlation between the effectiveness of laser therapy and the presence of total iridology signs ulcer treatment with the best results in the localization of ulcers in pyloro-antrum, and the front wall of the lesser curvature of the duodenal bulb. The “impoverishment” iridologiche-ray pattern suggests an unfavorable course of the disease, indicating that tolerance to therapy. Moreover, the lack of adequate response from the autonomic nervous system (ANS) in response to laser therapy to the lack of normalization of autonomic balance with a trend toward eutonii also suggests a low efficiency of the proposed method of treatment BU.
4. The combination of laser iridotherapy with transcutaneous laser effects on the projection area of immunocompetent patients with ulcer increases the effectiveness of treatment compared with standard medical therapy.
5. The mechanism of therapeutic action of laser therapy is the acceleration of ulcer healing by normalizing the adaptive-defensive reactivity with decreasing autonomic dysfunction and improve the performance of both cellular and humoral immunity to increase the relative amount of plasma cells and lymphocytes mezhepitelialnyh in the gastric mucosa.
6. Defined medical and social significance of therapeutic measures in patients with ulcer using non-invasive laser treatment technologies with a reduction of temporary disability by an average of 5 days, the material costs of treatment in 2 times and the severity of the disease with a decrease in the frequency of exacerbations in patients with relapsing earlier BU for year.
The theoretical significance of the work is in-depth view of the possible use of non-pharmacological treatments for BU.
Scientific and practical significance
Results of the study are of great scientific and practical importance to improve the effectiveness of restorative treatment of gastroduodenal ulcer, allowed to develop and implement a practical healthcare new way to treat stomach ulcer and duodenal ulcers, reducing time scarring ulcers (for 5 days), lower costs drug therapy 2 times (for 27 rubles. per day) and increased the remission up to a year or more in 56.9% of patients with relapsing disease. offer a diagnostic study of the iris, which has sufficient accuracy and ease of use, when used in routine clinical practice, in order to predict the flow and cure acute ulcer. determine the optimal treatment of patients, depending on age, location and condition of the ulcer autonomic tone body (use laser therapy in patients with older age groups, with the localization of ulcers predominantly piloroantralnom department, the front wall and the lesser curvature of the duodenal bulb, relapsing disease course and severe autonomic dysfunction of the body with a predominance of parasympathetic effects). Methodological approaches to assess the adequacy of laser therapy (increase sympathic in determining autonomic tone by any of these methods – the vegetative indices Kerdo, elektrokoagulo and elektrogastrogramma, standard vegetative CITO test and normalization of both general and local immunity as a result of treatment) to predict the effectiveness of rehabilitation that in a short time with minimal cost can be implemented in other regions in the medical treatment facilities (hospitals, clinics, health centers).
Implementation in practice
1. Patent ? 2147898 RU: A method of treating gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer / Ryazan State Medical University named after acad. IP Pavlov, aut. Inventions. AP Alabaster, MA Casks, NM Dunyazina. – Appl. 01.07.1997, ? 97111421/14, publ. 04/27/2000. Bull. Number 12.
2. The use of antacids in clinical practice: Methodological letter to doctors / Comp.: MA Casks, VF Hound Renko, AP Alabaster, NM Dunyazina, PS Kuznetsov. – Ryazan, 1997. – 5.
3. Standard autonomic tests as a way to predict, diagnose and monitor the course of peptic ulcer gastroduode-regional zones: Guidelines for students, trainees FPDO, doctors, hospitals / Comp.: MA Casks, PS Kuznetsov, AP Alabaster, NM Dunyazina. Ed. AC Lunyakova. – Ryazan, 1997. – 20.
4. A method of treating patients with gastroduodenal ulcer-tion zone using low-intensity laser radiation: Methodological Letter for Doctors Hospital / / Ed. MA Butova. – Ryazan, 2004. – 4.
The results of this work put into practice the following health facilities: “Physiotherapy Hospital, Department of Health,” in Moscow, “Gorodekaya Clinical Hospital ? 11 of the Department of Health” in Moscow, MUZ “Municipal Clinical Hospital ? 7” in Novosibirsk, MUZ “City Clinical Hospital ? 4 “Ryazan, to education department of Internal Medicine Propaedeutics GOU VPO” Ryazan State Medical University named after acad. IP Pavlov Federal Agency for Health and Social Development. ”
Publishing and testing. Dissertation on the subject published 36 publications, including in the international press – 1, in the central – 30 (including patent specifications – 1, monographs – 1, in magazines – 8, in the proceedings – 5, in the Proceedings of Congresses – 13 and conferences – 3), in the local press -1, -1 guidelines, methodological letter – 2.
The main provisions of the thesis presented at:
Regional scientific-practical conference “Modern pharmacotherapy of internal diseases in old age” (Ryazan, 1994), the Russian scientific-practical conference “Actual problems of recreational therapy” (Krainka, 1994); XXI Scientific Session of the Central Research Institute of Gastroenterology (Moscow, 1994), the Congress of Gastroenterology Society of Russia (Moscow, 1999); XXX Scientific Session of the Central Research Institute of Gastroenterology (Moscow, 2003), the meetings of the Ryazan branch of the Russian Scientific Medical Society of Physicians (21/10/1997 g, 20.04.1999, G., 30.10.2001, the).
The conclusion of the dissertation on “Regenerative Medicine”, Alabaster, Alexander P.
1. In patients with ulcer is a significant change in the topography iridoznakov. Gaps were found in 98.5% of patients, independent retraction ring – in 88.9% of patients, liver spots – in 73.9% of patients, adjustment of the arc – in 47.7% of patients and Punctate black pigment – in 18.3% of patients . In this case, the percentage of the various diagnostic iridopriznakov patients with localization of ulcer in the stomach and duodenal bulb is virtually identical. However, in patients with mild GU disease course adaptive arc, reflecting the state of reactivity, the level and extent of adaptive-protective changes in the body, there is 16.5% more than in severe.
2. There is a significant correlation between the severity of the disease and for the quantitative analysis of organ-BU iridology signs. Revealed a correlation coefficient to -0.7 in patients with more than seven specific to BU iridopriznakov allows, with known accuracy, to predict, on the one hand, the severity of the disease, and the other – the reserves of the body (reducing total iridoznakov suggests likelihood of frequent recurrence formation in the field of gastroduodenal tolerance to therapy).
3. The use of combined noninvasive laser therapy in patients with GU improves the effectiveness of treatment of the disease with increasing speed scarring ulcer 0.5 mm2/sutki. As a result of this method of treatment showed normalization of autonomic dysfunction with decreased total body parasympathetic influence. After laser therapy in patients with gastroduodenal ulcer area found increase vegetative index Kerdo from -0.24 to -0.15, according elektrokoagulo the program is 1.4 times the growth rate observed in the retraction and 2.3 times fibrinolysis with increased fibrinolytic activity and fibrinogen levels by an average of 17.5%, the oscillation frequency of waves per minute, recorded during elektrogastro-graphy decreased an average of 0.4 with the rise of the general sympathetic curve 4,4 ± 1,02 to 5,0 ± 0,89 on the test card SVT CITO.
4. Effectiveness of laser iridotherapy BU stomach and duodenum is in direct proportion to the total number of characteristic of BU, iridology signs of illness indicative of adaptive-protective of the body. The increase in the total number of iridopriznakov disease involves a more efficient and appropriate response to our method of treatment. In patients with the presence of more than 7-iri doznakov positive trend with a decrease in the ulcer more than 2-fold after treatment was found in 88.9% of cases.
5. Specificity pathogenetic features BU in patients of different age groups suggests the most effective combination of low-intensity laser therapy on the proposed non-invasive technique in patients of older age groups. Compared with conventional medical therapy in patients with SUD after 40 years and after 50 years of PUD laser therapy is more effective 1.3.
6. The proposed method of treatment has a normalizing effect on the immunological reactivity, manifested in improving both cellular and humoral immune blood and immunomorphological shifts in GM. After laser therapy in serum significantly reduced the relative amount of Tc by 19% with an increase in the Tx
11% and the immunoregulatory index by 1.4 times. The total number was increased by 1.3 times. Increase in the relative number of plasma cells in the study of the cellular composition of the stroma of the gastric mucosa was noted in 1.8 times with a significant increase in the percentage of lymphocytes mezhepitelialnyh. Upon the occurrence of clinical and endoscopic improvement with treatment of monocytes in the stroma of the gastric mucosa was increased by 0.9%, indicating that the normalization of local immunity.
7. The maximum efficiency of noninvasive laser therapy for the proposed method in patients GU determined by the specific pathogenetic features BU at various locations ulcer dominated adaptive-trophic disorders in patients with GU.
8. The use of combination therapy BU (LIB + KSLT) reduces the frequency of exacerbations in patients with relapsing it over 3.8 times.
9. Combined treatment with the use of laser therapy GU has a positive economic effect, resulting reduction of material costs of medical treatment in 27 rubles a day and shorten the disability of patients on 5 days.
1. To improve the efficiency of treatment of gastro-duodenal ulcer of the standard treatment regimen should include a non-invasive disease laser therapy with simultaneous representation of the zones of the stomach or duodenum to the iris, depending on the location of the ulcer, and immunocompetent zone extracorporeal (paraorbital region, the root language and the thymus projection area).
2. To perform laser therapy to the use of helium-neon laser, generating a range of red light with a wavelength of 630 nm. Power photoactivation organospetsifiche-energy bands of the stomach, duodenum, and lymphatic system to the iris of 1.0-2.5 mW/cm2 for 1.5-2 minutes with increasing power and exposure time for x irradiation of immune zones up to 10 mW / cm and 1.5-2 – 5 minutes, respectively.
3. To identify the main pathogenic effects and treatment strategy of choice in patients with BU need to assess the severity of autonomic, immune disorders, diagnose infection with Helicobacter pylori.
4. To predict the severity of disease and the effectiveness of laser therapy BU patients before treatment should be studied iris to the quantification of iridology markers BU.
5. BU patients to predict the effectiveness of non-invasive laser therapy is necessary to examine the state of any of the proposed VNS tests over time as after a single laser iridotherapy and after treatment
6. To assess the immunological reactivity under the influence of a non-invasive laser therapy in patients with ulcer should be studied both humoral and cellular immune serum and immunomorphological study of gastric mucosa before and after treatment.
7. BU patients older than 40 years the standard medical therapy should complement noninvasive laser therapy “in our proposed method.
8. Lack of adequate response from the ANS in response to laser iridotherapy while there is a “lean” iridology picture is a relative contraindication for the proposed method of treatment.
References dissertation MD Alabaster, Alexander, 2007
1. Abasov IT etc. Peptic / IT Abasov, DC Rad-bil. Baku: Azershner, 1980. – 260.
2. Abdullayev RB Clinical and immunological effects of immuno-modulin and bactrim for duodenal ulcer in ecological trouble / / Experimental and Clinical Gastroenterology. 2002. – ? 5. – S. 42-44.
3. Mikhail Abramov Dependence of efficiency and other low-level laser therapy involutional central horioreti-regional dystrophy on the applied wavelength / MV Abramov, EA Egorov / / Journal of Ophthalmology. 2004. – T. 120. – JVa 6. – S. 58.
4. Avdeev E.JI. Immunomorphological value changes in the pathogenesis of peptic ulcer / / Rus. Journal. Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Coloproctology: App. 3: Proceedings of the Second Russian Gastroenterological Week. 1996. – T.VI, ? 4. – S. 11.
5. ALABASTER AP The clinical significance of the study of the iris in food allergy in patients with pathology of the digestive tract / / Author. dis. . Candidate. honey. Science. -Ryazan, 1993.-28.
6. VF Alekseev Iridodiagnostics value for the early detection of diseases of the stomach, duodenum, and the control of prophylactic medical examination / / Proceedings of the I Congress of Gastroenterology USSR. , Dnepropetrovsk, 1983. Pp. 21-24.
7. VF Alekseev etc. Features iridodiagnostics for the early detection of diseases of the digestive / VF Alexeev, AC Login / / Proceedings of the plenary session of VNOG. Smolensk, 1988. – Pp. 8-9.
8. VF Alekseev etc. iridodiagnostics role in the evaluation of nerve factor in the pathogenesis of peptic ulcer / VF Alekseev, TN Nil / / Materials of the Plenum of the All-Russian Society of Gastroenterology. Rostov-on-Don, 1991. – S. 91-92.
9. Amir NB Laser treatment of peptic ulcer: effect on the microcirculation, the permeability of cell membranes and trace element homeostasis / / Experimental and Clinical Gastroenterology. 2003. – ? 5. – S. 45-50.
10. Ananin VF Neurological problems XX century. Disillusionment and new discoveries. – Moscow: Publishing House of the Russian University of Peoples’ Friendship and Biomedinform, 1992. 120 s.
11. Ananin VF Bioregulation person. V.4. Bioregulation neuro-endocrine system. M. Biomedinform, Publicity, 1996. – 94 p.
12. L. Andersen and other cellular immune response to infection Helicobacter pylori / L. Andersen, A. Norgaard, M. Benned-sen / / Rus. Journal. gastroenterology, hepatology, koloproktologii.-1999. T.IX, ? 2. – Pp. 22-26.
13. Arbuzov VG etc. Pathogenesis of gastric ulcers in young and middle-age / VG Arbuzov, A. Loginov, OV Astafieva / / Rus. gastroenterology journal. -1999. ? 4.-p.92.
14. Aasin LI etc. ??????????????????????????? cell gastric ulcers / LI Aruin, OL Shatalov / / Arch. pathology. 1983. – T. 14., ? 1. – S. 38-41.
15. Aasin LI and other Campylobacter pyloridis in peptic ulcer / LI Aruin, IA Lookout, AA Ilchenko / / Arch. pathology. -1988. – Volume 50, ? 2.-S. 13-18.
16. Aasin LI Helicobacter pylori in the etiology and pathogenesis of peptic ulcer / / Proceedings of the 7th session of the Russian group to study Helicobacter pylori. Nizhny Novgorod, 1998. – S. 6-11.
17. Aasin LI etc. Morphological diagnosis of diseases of the stomach and intestines / LI Aruin, LL Kapuller, VA Isakov. M.: “Triad – X», 1998. – 483 p.
18. Asatiani BC New methods of biochemical photometry. -M.: Science, 1965. 54.
19. Afanasenkov TE Electroacupuncture reflexology in pro-tivoretsidivnom patients with peptic ulcer / / Author. dis. Candidate. honey. Science. Smolensk, 2000. – 23 p.
20. Ahmadullina GH Diagnosis vsihovegetativnogo condition in young patients with gastroduodenitis and duodenal ulcer / / Experimental and Clinical Gastroenterology. 2002. – ? 1. – S. 114.
21. Bazlov SN etc. The value of the test for the study autokoagulyatsionnogo hemostasis in patients with chronic gastritis / SN Bazlov, DA Miller / / The fate of patients after hospital treatment and surgery, Proc. 24th Conf. Smolensk, 1996. – S. 268 272.
22. Barracks AG etc. Experience in treatment of ulcer patients in an outpatient setting / AG Barracks, PP Eraschenko, GV Sukharev, etc. / / Experimental and Clinical Gastroenterology. 2002. – ? 4. – S. 27-29.
23. Bardahchyan EA etc. The problem of antibiotic resistance in Helicobacter pylori and ways to overcome / EA Bardahchyan, SJ Crowbars, NV Kamneva etc. / / Experimental and Clinical Gastroenterology. 2002. – ? 5. – S. 21-23.
24. Barmakov AE Helicobacter pylori and peptic ulcer in the alien population in mid-latitude eastern Siberia / / Russian. gastroenterology journal. 1999. – ? 4. – S. 95.
25. Bezborodny SD Combination therapy of H. pylori peptic ulcer disease: efficacy, pharmacological aspects and impact on quality of life / / Rus. gastroenterology journal. 2000. – ? 2. – S. 41-47.
26. Bezedovsky GO and other neuroendocrine mechanisms in immuno-noregulyatsii / GO Bezedovsky, A. del Rey, E. Sorkin / / Human Physiology. 1984. – T. 10, ? 2. – S. 224-228.
27. Belova OL Helicobacter pylori colonization of the gastric mucosa and bacteremia in patients with various gastroduodenal pathology / / Rus. Journal. Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Coloproctology: Annex 5. 2005. – T.XV, ? 5. – S. 20.
28. SS Belousov Helicobacter pylori. Role-tion gastroduodenal pathology / / Nizhny Novgorod Medical Journal. 1996. – ? 3. – S. 48-53.
29. Belyshkin DV Some possibilities iridotherapy / / Proceedings of the First All-Union Conference of iridology, Moscow, 1990. – S. 27-29.
30. Bergman H. Functional pathology. M.-JL, 1936. – S. 93.
31. Beridze A.JI. etc. The morphofunctional state of local immunity in peptic ulcer / A.JI. Beridze, BJ Chakhvadze / / TOP medicine. 2001. – ? 2. – S. 23-26.
32. Bley KI Treatment of patients with peptic ulcer disease in the resort Krainka / / Author. diss. Candidate. honey. Science. Ryazan, 1976. – 18.
33. Blinov TV Hemostasis with erosive and ulcerative lesions of gastric and duodenal ulcers / / Sib. Journal. gastroenterology and hepatology. 2000. – ? 11. – S. 126-127.
34. Boger MM Peptic ulcer disease. Novosibirsk: Siberian Branch, 1986. – 257 p.
35. Bondur VG Computer iridology new direction in modern medicine / / Rus. gastroenterology journal. – 1995. – ? 1.-S. 40-45.
36. Boitsev PN Principles and methods of individual therapeutic and preventive effects on the body. M. Talitsy, 1995. -160 S.
37. Bredihina HA and other modern approaches to treatment and prevention of intestinal dysbiosis / HA Bredihina, SD Mitrokhin, AA Orel / / Rus. gastroenterology journal. 1998. – ? 2.-S. 18-27.
38. Beetroots II The results of long-term monitoring of patients with peptic ulcer associated with HELICOBACTER PYLORI, after eradication of microorganisms / / Experimental and Clinical Gastroenterology. 2002. – ? 3. – S. 45-48.
39. Burchinsky GI etc. Clinical variants of the course of peptic ulcer / GI Burchinsky, VI Milko, VV Novopashennaya / / Klin, medicine. 1985. – ? 9. – S. 66-71.
40. Butov MA Violations psycho status, maladjustment, infectious factor in the pathogenesis of gastroduodenal ulcers and their correction / / Author. diss. . Dr. med. Science. Ryazan, 2001, 35.
41. Bukharin OB etc. Environmental determinism intraspecific diversity of pathogenic bacteria / O. Bukharin, VA Gritsenko / / Zh. Microbiology. 2000. – ? 1. – S. 33-40.
42. KM Bykov and other cortico-visceral theory of the pathogenesis of peptic ulcer / KM Bykov, IT Kurtsin. Moscow: Publishing House of the Academy of Medical Sciences. – 1952.-272 with.
43. VH Vasilenko etc. Peptic / VH Vasilenko, A.JI. Grebenev, AA Sheptulin Moscow, Medicine, 1987. – 288.
44. Vasilenko MO The use of a helium-neon laser in the treatment of gastric ulcers and duodenal ulcers / / Author. diss. Candidate. honey. Science., M., 1987. 23.
45. YV Vasiliev Gastroesophageal reflux disease: pathogenesis, diagnosis, medication / / Consilium Medicum. 2002. – Appendix. – S. 3-11.
46. YV Vasiliev Pharmacoeconomic aspects of one-week eradication therapy of duodenal ulcer associated with Helicobacter pylori II Experimental and Clinical Gastroenterology. 2002. – ? 4. – S. 61-64.
47. YV Vasiliev Duodenal ulcer and the possibility of alternative medical therapy / / Consilium Medicum. 2003. – Appendix. – Issue number 1. – S. 7-10.
48. Wayne AM and others Vegetative-vascular dystonia / A.M.Veyn, AD Solovyov, OA Kolosov. Moscow, Medicine, 1981. – 320.
49. Wayne AM and other disorders of autonomic nervous system / AM Wayne, TG Ascension, B.JI. Golubev et al / / Ed. A.M.Veyna. Moscow, Medicine, 1991.-624 p.
50. Velhover ES etc. Iridology duodenal ulcer / ES Velhover, PC Pichkhadze, VP Sher stnev / / Sb. mezinar. konf. on iridotronikem vyzkumu. Havirov, 1980. -P. 6-13.
51. Velhover ES etc. Iridology / ES Velhover, FN Romashov, AN Alekseev Moscow: University Press of Friendship of Peoples, 1981-70.
52. Velhover ES and other basics iridodiagnostics / ES Velhover, NB Shulpina, ZA Aliyev, FN Romashov. Baku: Azerneshr, 1982. – 188 p.
53. Velhover ES etc. Iridology / ES “Velhover, NB Shulpina, Z. Aliyeva, FN Romashov. M.: Medicine, 1988. -237 P.
54. Velhover ES Clinical iridology. M.: Orbit, 1992. -432 S.
55. BC Wolf and others Effect of mental disorders on the course of peptic ulcer / BC Volkov, JI.E. Smirnov / / Klin, medicine. -1996. – ? 6.-S. 81.
56. Vostrikov GP etc. The prevalence of gastritis, duodenitis, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer in Moscow over the past 5 years / GP Vostrikov, MD Speranski / / Experimental and Clinical Gastroenterology. 2002. – ? 2. – S. 56.
57. Gastroenterology / Ed. Dzh.H.Barona, F.G.Mudi translated from English. – M.: Medicine, 1988. – Part 1. – 304.
58. Gladyshev JI.M. The effectiveness of different methods of acupuncture (acoustic, electric and laser puncture) ulcers gas stroduodenalnoy zone and chronic colitis: Dis. . Candidate. honey. Science. Ryazan, 1990. – 259 p.
59. Govyrin VA Adaptive-trophic function of vascular nerves / / The development of research Heritage Acad. LA Orbe Lee. Nauka, Leningrad, 1982. – S. 169-181.
60. Golovanov ES and other drug correction of autonomic, neurotransmitter and immune changes in patients with peptic ulcer disease / ES Golovanov, HA Kalinin / / Rus. gastroenterology journal. 1998. – ? 2. – S. 59-60.
61. Grigoriev PY Immunomodulators. M.: Medicine, 1986. -224 S.
62. Grigoriev PY and other standards (protocols) diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the digestive / PY Grigoriev, VT Ivashkin, FI Mosquitoes and other Moscow: Ministry of Health, 1998. – 47 s.
63. Grigoriev PY etc. Clinical Gastroenterology / PY Grigoriev, AB Yakovenko. M.: MIA, 1998. – 647 p.
64. Grigoriev PY etc. Modern ideas of piloriche-Soviet gelikobakterioza / PY Grigoriev, EP Yakovenko / / practitioner. 1998. – ? 13 (2). – S. 14-16.
65. Grigoriev PY and other diagnostics, treatment and prevention of exacerbations and complications of acid-and helikobakterzavisi Mykh diseases / PY Grigoriev, F. Komarov, VD Vodolagin etc. / / Guidelines. Moscow, 1999. – 30.
66. Grigoryan EG etc. Changes in the phospholipid spectrum of blood and lipid peroxidation in patients with chronic cholecystitis under the influence of a helium-neon laser / EG Grigoryan
67. VM Harutyunyan, DS Maleryan etc. / / Rus. Journal. Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Coloproctology: App. 3: Proceedings of the Second Russian Gastroenterological Week. 1996. – T. VI, ? 4. – S. 216.
68. Grubnik VV The effectiveness of laser and other methods in the treatment of complicated peptic ulcer disease / V. Grubnik, VP Gogulya-ko, Y. Grubnik etc. / / Proceedings of the International Conference “Innovations in laser medicine and surgery.” Moscow, 1991. – Vyp.2.1. C. 49-52.
69. Davalishvili ES New methods of diagnosis and health-resort treatment of digestive diseases. “- Tbilisi:” Sabchota Sakartvelo “, 1988. 325 p.
70. Dorokhova TA Peptic ulcer and duodenal ulcer in terms of psychosomatic approach / / Rus. gastroenterology journal. 1998. – ? 4. – S. 111-112.
71. Drozdetsky SI etc. Features iridodiagnostics in recognition of internal diseases / SI Drozdetsky, NB Miroshnichenko, TI Rumyantsev / / Proceedings of the I All-Union Conference of iridology. Moscow, 1990. – S. 15-17.
72. Drozdov MS Psycho-autonomic and other aspects of the occurrence and course of erosive and ulcerative diseases of the duodenum / MS Drozdov, AP Fedorov, SP Golovkin / / Experimental and Clinical Gastroenterology. 2003. – ? 1. – S. 89-90.
73. Dubtsova EA Some immunological aspects yazvoobra-use (review) / / Experimental and Clinical Gastroenterology. 2002. – ? 4. – S. 9-13.
74. Yepishin AV etc. The state of immunity in patients with gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer: A Literature Review / AV Yepishin, IV Make / / Vracheb. business. 1988. – ? 9. – S. 13-16.
75. Yermolov TV etc. The role of modern antacids in gastroenterology practice / TV Yermolov AV Shabrov, II Kas-rininova etc. / / Consilium Medicum. 2003. – Appendix. – Issue number 1.-S. 15-18.
76. Ephraim L. and so the question of the prevalence of Helicobacter pylori in patients with peptic ulcer disease in different age / L. Efremov, NV Shutov / / Rus. gastroenterology journal. 1999. – ? 4. – S. 113.
77. Efremushkin GG etc. The influence of bicycle exercise on microcirculation in patients with peptic ulcer disease / GG Efremushkin, O. Non-doseko, Z.A.Titova / / Rus. gastroenterology journal. 1998. – ? 4.-S. 113.
78. Zhukov EA etc. The effectiveness of laser therapy for duodenal ulcer disease in children / EA Zhukov, E. Shabunina, AB Vlasov, etc. / / Rus. Journal. Gastroenterology, Hepa-pathology, Coloproctology. 1997. – T.VII, ? 5. – S. 65.
79. Bred EM Justification for the use of immunomodulatory-ing in the treatment of duodenal ulcer / / Rus. Journal. Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Coloproctology: Pril.4. 1997. – T.VII, ? 5. – S. 27.
80. Elena Zaitseva Pathogenetic structure ulcer / / Rus. Journal. Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Coloproctology: Pril.4: Proceedings of the Third Russian Gastroenterological Week. 1997. – T.VII, ? 5. – S. 27.
81. Zvenigorod LA etc. Features of ulcer disease in elderly persons with coronary heart disease / LA Zvenigorod, IG Gorunovskaya / / Experimental and Clinical Gastroenterology. 2002. – ? 3. – S. 16-21.
82. Zelentsov SN etc. The study of the microcirculation of the gastric mucosa in patients with peptic ulcer disease / S. Zelentsov, AG Kulikov,
83. VA Maksimov / / Rus. gastroenterology journal. 1998. – ? 2.1. C. 61.
84. Zilov VG Basic principles and perspectives of conventional medicine / / Materials Science jubilee conference devoted to the 25th anniversary of the opening in Moscow Research Institute of reflexology. 2002., Moscow. – S. 9-11.
85. Ivanush M. Treatment of peptic ulcer drugs / / KRKA in medicine and pharmacy. 1996. – ? 16 (28). – S. 520.
86. Ivanychev GA Acupuncture is an integral part of traditional (folk) medicine. Achievements and challenges / / Kazan, honey. Journal. -1997. T.LXXLIII, ? 3. – S. 165-172.
87. Ivashkin VT H. pylori and peptic ulcer disease / / Clinical. Pharmacology and Therapeutics. 1997. – T.VI, ? 1. – S. 12.
88. Ivashkin VT Eradication of Helicobacter pylori infection and peptic ulcer disease in remission: ambiguous whether the state? / / Rus. Journal. Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Coloproctology. 1999. -T.VIII, ? 3.-C. 71-74.
89. Isakov VA Duodenal ulcer associated with Helicobacter pylori: diagnosis, pathogenesis, treatment / / Author. dis. Dr. med. Science. M., 2000. – 51 p.
90. Kalinin AV and other gastroduodenal ulcers in atherosclerotic lesions of the abdominal aorta / AV Kalinin, SA Zhukov, MI Tolokonnikova etc. / / Klin, medicine. 1981. – ? 6. – S. 9395.
91. Kaminska GA Motor function of the stomach (as electric trogastrografii) in certain diseases of the digestive system / / Author. dis. . Candidate. honey. Science. Dushanbe, 1972. – 21 seconds.
92. Kaminsky LS Statistical analysis of laboratory and clinical data. LS: Medicine, 1964. – 252 p.
93. Kamneva NV Iridology markers detection of predisposition to peptic ulcer disease, early prevention of disease, and the prognosis of complications / / Author. diss. . Candidate. honey. Science. Astrakhan, 1996. – 25 s.
94. Kamneva NV Search iridology predictors of severity of ulcer / / Rus. gastroenterology journal. -1999. – ? 3.-S. 31-36.
95. Corporals NV and other cost-effectiveness of treatment of duodenal ulcers in the monitoring of intragastric pH / NV Corporals, IA Sholomitskaya / / Experimental and Clinical Gastroenterology. 2003. – ? 1. – S. 93.
96. Karpov OI Pharmacoeconomics ulcer disease: a view from St. Petersburg / / Experimental and Clinical Gastroenterology. 2002. – ? 5. – S. 79-82.
97. Karpeev AA Results and prospects of development of traditional medicine in Russia / / Materials Science jubilee conference devoted to the 25th anniversary of the opening in Moscow Research Institute of reflexology. Moscow, 2002. – S. 7-9.
98. Kasyanenko VI Differentiated medical therapy of gastric ulcers and duodenal ulcers / / Author. dis. . Dr. med. Science. Moscow, 2004. – 42.
99. Klimov PK Function relationships in the digestive system: JL, Science, 1976. 272 p.
100. Clinical Gastroenterology / Ed. G.I.Burchinskogo. -Kiev: Health, 1979. 640 p.
101. Vladimir Kozlov etc. Laser photoactivation microcirculation / VI Kozlov, OA Herman, GA Azizov etc. / / Proceedings of the International Conference “Innovations in laser medicine and surgery. M. 1990.-S. 172-175.
102. Vladimir Kozlov etc. Laser iridotherapy: research directions / VI Kozlov, VV Prayer, VA Buylin etc. / / Proceedings of the International Conference “Innovations in laser medicine and surgery. M, 1990. – S. 224-225.
103. Kokurin GV Puncture laser therapy of patients with peptic ulcer and duodenal ulcer / / Zh. West and medicine. 1995. – ? 2. – S. 44-48.
104. Kolobov SV etc. The morphofunctional state of local immunity in peptic ulcer / SV Kolobov, IV Yarema / / TOP medicine. 2001. – ? 2. – S. 23-26.
105. Konev Yu Dysbiosis and correction / / Consilium Medicum. -2005. v. 7., ? 6. – S. 432-437.
106. Vladimir Konovalov etc. Practical iridology / VV Konovalov, AA Antonov. Moscow, 1990. – 88.
107. AB skates, etc. The pathogenesis of gastric mucosal lesions in the early posttraumatic period / AB Konkov, AI Ponomarev / / Sib. Journal. gastroenterology and hepatology. -2000. – ? 11.-S. 161-163.
108. Korot’ko GG and other functional and morphological aspects of peptic ulcer / GG Korot’ko, JT.A. Faust. Krasnodar., 2002. – 156 p.
109. Kravtsov T. Mechanisms of dysregulation during exacerbation of duodenal ulcer / / Russian Journal of Gastroenterology. 2000. – ? 1. – S. 35-40.
110. LG Krasilnikov The clinical significance of elektrogastrogra-phy / / Sov. honey. i960. – ? 3,-C. 107-114.
111. Krasnopeeva IY Iridology and others as a screening method in the clinic of internal medicine / IY Krasnopeeva, TP Bluish / / Siberian Journal of Medicine. 1998. – ? 1. – S. 34-44.
112. Krivenko VV and other non-traditional methods of diagnosis and therapy / V. Krivenko GP Potebnya GP, GS Lisovenko etc., Naukova Dumka, 1990. 344.
113. Kryzhanovsky GN General pathophysiology of the nervous system. -M.: Medicine, 1997. 352 p.
114. PS Kuznetsov Features of autonomic dysfunction in patients with peptic ulcer and duodenal ulcer, their diagnosis and correction techniques of reflexology / / Author. dis. . Candidate. honey. Science. Ryazan, 2003. – 20.
115. Kuchin Y. Immunological and other aspects of prediction of postoperative gastrointestinal anastomotic fistula / Y. Kuchin, VE Kutukov, VA Zurnadzhyants / / Rus. gastroenterology journal. 2000. – ? 1. – S. 47-51.
116. Lazebnik LB Treatment of acid and other diseases. Project (the first Moscow Agreement, February 5, 2003) / LB Lazebnik, Y. Vasilyev, PY Grigoriev, etc. / / Experimental and Clinical Gastroenterology. 2003. – ? 4. – S. 1-15.
117. Lazebnik LB etc. ulcer in elderly (clinical, morphological and functional characteristics, treatment strategy) / LB Lazebnik, LA Zvenigorod, IG Gorunovskaya etc. / / Experimental and Clinical Gastroenterology. 2004. – ? 1. – Pp. 125-126.
118. Lasers in clinical medicine / / Manual for Physicians. -Ed. prof. SA Pletnev. Moscow, Medicine, 1981. – 400 p.
119. Lapina TL Peptic ulcer and duodenal ulcer / / Journal of evidence based medicine for doctors. 2002. – Appendix. – S. 18-20.
120. Lahin VV Immunological aspects of magnetic laser therapy for peptic ulcer duodenal / / Rus. Journal. Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Coloproctology. -1997. T.VII, ? 5. – S. 83.
121. Lahin VV etc. Immunomodulatory therapy for duodenal ulcer / VV Lahin, AB Nikitin, AM Zemskov etc. / / Rus. Journal. Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Coloproctology. 1998. – T.VIII, ? 5. – S. 73.
122. Leibov MI Endoscopic laser therapy in combination with the introduction of sea buckthorn oil in the treatment of duodenal ulcer / / Rus. Journal. Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Coloproctology. 1996. – T.VI, ? 4. – S. 275-276.
123. Internal Medicine / Reference ed. GP Mat veykova. Minsk, Belarus, 1997. – 718 p.
124. Leu JY Study of acid in. stomach. -M.: Medicine, 1976. 123 s.
125. Leu JY gastric pH-metry. LS: Medicine, 1987 – 144 p.
126. VB Livshits etc. The mechanism for the development of peptic ulcer disease in automobile drivers / VB Livshits, EA Simon / / Siberian. Journal. gastroenterology and hepatology. 2000. – ? 11. – S. 167-168.
127. Loginov AS and other ulcers and Helicobacter pylori. New aspects of the pathogenetic therapy / A. Loginov, LI Aruin, AA Ilchenko. Moscow, 1993. – 230 p.
128. Loginov AS etc. Duodenal ulcers in women of different age / AS Loginov, VG Arbuzov, LA Zvenigorod, etc. / / Rus. gastroenterology journal. -1999. – ? 2.-S. 19-25.
129. Loginov AS and other comparative data using some modern techniques in the diagnosis of Helicobacter pylori / AS Loginov, Yu.V. Vasiliev, SA Zelenikin etc. / / Rus. gastroenterology journal. 1999. – ? 2. – S. 33-37.
130. Loginov AS et al Comparison of the pathogenesis and clinical picture of gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer / AS Loginov, VG Arbuzov, NS Emirs, etc. / / ???.?????????????????????? magazine. 2000. – ? 4. – S. 5-14.
131. Lomov RI and others the importance of emotional factors in the course of gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer / RI Lomov, T. Karasev / / The role of emotional stress in the genesis of nervous and mental and physical illness. Moscow, 1977. – S. 73-78.
132. Lugova AM Iridology and iridotherapy in Medical Rehabilitation and Prevention / / Reflexology. 2003. – ? 4 (7). -C. 15-19.
133. Maev IV etc. Duodenal ulcer: different approaches to modern medical therapy / IV Maev, AA Samsonov / / Consilium medicum. Application, Vol. Number 1. -2004.-S. 6-11.
134. Maev IV and so the current standard treatment kislotozavi-pendent diseases associated with H. pylori / IV Maev, AA Samsonov / / Gastroenterology, annex to Consilium medicum.-2006. – ? 1.-S. 3-8.
135. Malov YS etc. The state of cellular and humoral immunity in patients with peptic ulcer and chronic gastritis / YS Malov, AB Efimov, AB Anisimov / / Ter. archive. 1981. – ? 12.-S. 93-97.
136. Malov YS etc. Peptic / YS Malov, CB Duda-Renko, SB Onikienko. St. – Petersburg., 1994. – 206 p.
137. Mansurov HH Achievements and controversial issues in the treatment of peptic ulcer / / Siberian Journal. gastroenterology and pathology heparin. 1998. – Volume 1, ? 6. – S. 287-289.
138. VA Matveev Modern rational drug therapy of peptic ulcer / / Guidelines for doctors gastroenterologists, general practitioners and medical students. Ryazan, 1996. – 12.
139. Matveev SA etc. “Ehinatsin Likvidum” in the treatment of peptic ulcer / SA Matveev, VA Matveev, AP Alabaster, etc. / / Ros.zhurn. Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Coloproctology. 1996. – ? 4. – S. 51.
140. Medvedev VN etc. Modern aspects of diagnosis, course and treatment of peptic ulcer / VN Medvedev, JI.B. SHEEP-kin, VN Medvedev and others / / Rus. Journal. Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Coloproctology. 1996. – T.VI, ? 4. – S. 51.
141. Minakov EV etc. Dynamic evaluation of autonomic homeostasis and gastroduodenal mucosa in the treatment of patients with peptic ulcer disease / EV Minakov, MM Romanov, NM Zyablova etc. / / Rus. gastroenterology journal. 1998. – ? 2. – C: 67-68.
142. Minushkin ON Peptic ulcer disease, etc. (manual for doctors) / O. Minushkin, IV Zverkov, GA Yelizavetina, GA Maslowski. Moscow, 1995. – S. 152.
143. Minushkin ON etc. Helikobacter pylori and combined gastric and duodenal / O. Minushkin, IV Zverkov / / Rus. gastroenterology journal. 2000. – ? 4. – S. 133.
144. Minushkin ON Pariet and others in the schemes of eradication therapy / O. Minushkin, IV Zverkov, O. Aronov, etc. / / Experimental and Clinical Gastroenterology. 2002. – ? 3. – S. 6667.
145. Minushkin ON Antacids and others in the modern treatment of acid tozavisimyh diseases / O. Minushkin, GA Yelizavetina / / Consilium Medicum. 2003. – Issue. Number 2. – S. 7-10.
146. Mironych GN etc. Psychosomatic aspects of peptic ulcer / GN Mironych, AF Loginov, AB Kalinin / / Rus. Journal. Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Coloproctology. 1996. – T.VI, ? 3. – S. 35-44.
147. Mikhailov IA and others as the cause of immunodeficiency recurrent ulcer and dvenadtsatiperstnoykishki / IA Mikhailov, NM Yepishin, GI Anurova etc. / / Rus. gastroenterology journal. 1999. – ? 4. – S. 131-132.
148. Mikhaleva EN Effect of antisecretory therapy with omeprazole on the immune status of the body in patients with duodenal ulcer / / Siberian, journalist. gastroenterology and hepatology. – 2000. Number 11. – S. 171-172.
149. Prayer VV and so the laser iridotherapy / VV Prayer, VI Kozlov, Yu.S.Gubkin etc. / / Proceedings of the International Conference “Innovations in laser medicine and surgery.” – Moscow, 1990. Part 2. – S. 279-280.
150. Morozov IA etc. Problems of morphological diagnosis of Helicobacter pylori infection in the stomach / IA Morozov, VT Ivashkin, F. Maigret, TL Lapin / / Helicobacter pylori: a revolution in gastroenterology. Moscow: Triad-X, 1999. – S. 117-121.
151. Morozov IA Cytological diagnosis of Helicobacter pylori infection in the stomach / / Rus. Journal. Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Coloproctology. 2000. – ? 2. – S. 7-10.
152. Nedvedtskaya LM etc. Immunological aspects of peptic ulcer / LM Nedvedtskaya, KI Prozorovskaya, MM Akhmedov / / Board. medicine. 1987. – ? 3. – S. 32-36.
153. Nechushkin AI etc. The standard method for determining the tone of the autonomic nervous system in health and disease / AI Nechushkin,
154. Gaydamakin AM / / Zh. Experimental and Clinical Medicine. 1981.-T. XXI, ? 2.-S. 164-172.
155. Nikolaenkova LI etc. The use of helium-neon laser in the treatment of peptic ulcer / LI Nikolaenkova, PC Bogachev G.P.Ostapenko / / “Hot Spots” in gastroenterology. Smolensk, 1995.-S. 312-314.
156. Nikonov EL etc. Ways to optimize therapy for acid tozavisimymi diseases / EL Nikonov, SA Alekseenko
157. VI Mabuza and others / / Experimental and Clinical Gastroenterology. 2003. – ? 1. – S. 18-20.
158. Novikov AB et al Diagnosis and treatment of diseases associated with Helicobacter pylori / AB Novikov, IV Sichinava,
159. AJ Shershevsky etc. / / Modern problems of physiology and pathology of the digestive system: Proceedings of the 7th International Symposium. M. 1999.-S. 82-86.
160. Nogaller AM etc. Experience elektrogastrograficheskogo study of motor function of the stomach in a clinic with EGS units 3 and EGS-ZM / A.M.Nogaller, V.G.Han / / Elektrogastro-graphy: Proceedings of the symposium. Arkhangelsk, 1979. Pp. 32-35.
161. Nogaller AM, etc. The effectiveness of the treatment of peptic ulcer and duodenal low-intensity electromagnetic (laser) radiation / AM Nogaller, BC Call / / Klin, medicine. 1989, ? 67 (3). – S. 110-115.
162. Oparin AG etc. The role of the autonomic nervous system disorders in the pathogenesis of peptic ulcer / AG Oparin, Y. Mabuza, JI.B. Kapustin, etc. / / Proceedings of the plenum of the Board VNOG. -M. Smolensk, 1988. – S. 515-516.
163. Nikolai Pavlov Clinical and pathogenetic aspects of microcirculatory disorders in patients with peptic ulcer disease / / Author. dis. . Candidate. honey. Science. Volgograd, 1988. – 22 p.
164. AI fingers and other clinical, laboratory and morphological features of gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer elderly / AI Fingers, EE Abramov / / Siberian Journal. gastroenterology and hepatology. 2000. – ? 10. – S. 54-57.
165. Paltseva IS Effect of acupuncture on the clinical presentation, and some parameters of blood circulation in patients with neuro-circulatory dystonia / / Author. dis. . Candidate. honey. Science. -M., 1985.-23.
166. Paltseva IS Laser puncture and other coronary heart disease / IS Digital, LM Kudayev / / Theory and practice of complementary medicine. Moscow, 1997. – Issue. 1. – S. 108-117.
167. Parakhonskiy AP Immune mechanisms in the pathogenesis of peptic ulcer / / Sib. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology. 2000. – ? 11.-S. 180-181.
168. AI Parfenov Clinical problems of intestinal dysbiosis / / Rus. gastroenterology journal. 1999. – ? 4. – S. 49-55.
169. IV Pisarenko During duodenal ulcer, depending on the type of personality and differentiated therapy / / Author. dis. Candidate. honey. Science. Tomsk, 1999. – 20.
170. Podoprigorova VG Oxidative stress and peptic ulcer disease. Moscow: OAO “Publisher” Medicine “, 2004. – 176.
171. Transfiguration VN etc. The effectiveness of different types of laser radiation in patients with nonhealing ulcers of the duodenum / VN Transfiguration, GP Ostapenko
172. B.JI. Bazhanov / / therapist archive. 1993. – T.65, ? 2. – S. 28-32.
173. Razumov AN Conceptual issues of resort business in Russia / / Questions balneology, physiotherapy and exercise therapy. -1998. – ? 6.-S. 3-6.
174. Rapoport SI Laser therapy, etc., and its application in gastroenterology / SI Rappoport, MI Rasulov, ON Laptev / / Klin, medicine. 1999. – ? 1. – S. 34-38.
175. Rebrov VG Electrogastrography practical possibilities for different ways of her abduction / / Current Issues electrogastrography: Proceedings of the Second All-Union Conference on electrogastrography. Novosibirsk, 1975. – S. 173-176.
176. Redkin Yu.V. Clinical pharmacology of antibiotics in the treatment of peptic ulcer disease / / Proceedings of the 6th Session of the Russian group to study Helicobacter pylori. – Omsk, 1997. -C. 6-10.
177. Reshetilov YI State of the autonomic nervous system and gastroduodenal motility / / Medical business. 1990. – ? 9 (978) .1. C. 61-64.
178. Romashov FN etc. The phenomenon of lymphatic rosary / FN Romashov ES Velhover, BN Bulls / / Sb. mezin. konf. of iri-dotronikem vyzkumu. Havirov, 1980. – C. – 21-24.
179. Romashov FN Iridology and other diseases of the stomach and duodenum / FN Romashov ES Velhover, RS Pichkhadze / / Moscow: University Press of Friendship of Peoples, 1986. 80.
180. Ryss ES Some of the pathogenesis of peptic ulcer / / Ter. archive. 1977. – T.XLIX, ? 2. – S. 135-141.
181. Ryss ES Peptic ulcer: general presentation, etiology, pathogenesis, classification / / Agua Vitae. 1997. – ? 2-3. – Pp. 8-9.
182. Ryss ES etc. On the mechanisms of the origin of duodenal ulcers / ES Ryss, Y. Fishzon Ryss-YI / / Klin, medicine. 1990. – ? 3. Pp. 17-21.
183. Samosyuk IZ. etc. Acupuncture / IZ Samosyuk, VP Lysenyuk-Moscow: AST-Press, 1994. 541.
184. Svinitsky AS Options and other violations of the regulation of blood aggregation in patients with chronic gastritis and duodenitis / AS Svinitsky, AB Makarenko / / Medical business. -1997. – ? 3.-S. 61-63.
185. NV Semenova and other peculiarities of the behavior of the colony of Helicobacter pylori in the body / NV Semenov, NA Shubin / / Experimental and Clinical Gastroenterology. 2003. – ? 1. -C. 107-108.
186. Sidorov VP Experience laser gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer in the outpatient / / Rus. gastroenterology journal. 1998. – ? 1. – S. 41-46.
187. Sineok SV Iridology head injuries / / Proceedings of the I All-Union Conference of iridology. Moscow, 1990. – S. 9496.
188. Smagin VG etc. Modern ideas about heterogeneity of duodenal ulcer / VG Smagin, IV Zverkov, VA Grapes / / Ter. archive. 1988. – T.60, ? 2. – S. 134-146.
189. Sobakin MA etc. Parallel fibrogastrograficheskoe elektrogastrograficheskoe research and motor function of the stomach / MA Sobakin AP Menshikov, O. Kushnirenko / / Human Physiology. 1979. – T. 5, ? 1. – S. 167-171.
190. Sokolova, GN etc. Often recurrent and giant gastric ulcer / GN Sokolova, VB Potapova, IE Trubitsyna etc. / / Experimental and Clinical Gastroenterology. 2002. – ? 3. -C. 44.
191. Sokolova, GN and other complicated forms of chronic gastric ulcer / GN Sokolov, JD Komarov, VB Potapova, etc. / / Consilium Medicum. 2003. – Appendix. – Issue number 1. – S. 13-15.
192. Soloviev AV etc. The interaction of neural and humoral factors in the transmission of irritation with the gatekeeper on fundic part of the stomach / AV Solovyev, EM Matrosov / / Hormonal link cortico-visceral relationships. JL, 1969. – S. 158.
193. Sugonyako EA etc. The frequency of ulcer complications in Russia / EA Sugonyako, VV Tsukanov / / Rus. Journal. Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Coloproctology. 2005. – Appendix 5. – T.XV, ? 5. – S. 37.
194. KV Sudakov Basic physiology of functional systems.-M.: Medicine. 1983. – 272.
195. Tabeeva DM Practice acupuncture. Smolensk: Homeopathic medicine. – 1997. – 492 p.
196. Tkachev AB and other economic aspects of the treatment of peptic ulcer in the city of Rostov-on-Don / AB Tkachev, RH Devlikamov, EM Sokolova, HA Timchenko / / Experimental and Clinical Gastroenterology. 2002. – ? 1. – S. 171.
197. Tovbushenko MP Non-specific organism adaptation and energy metabolism in peptic ulcer dvenadtsatiperstnoykishki, their dynamics under the influence of therapeutic physical factors / / Author. dis. Dr. med. Science. Pyatigorsk, 1995. – 35.
198. Farber AB Medical treatment of gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer complicated by penetration / / Author. dis. Candidate. honey. Science. Moscow, 1997. – 22 p.
199. Filimonov PM diagnosis of peptic ulcer 12 – duodenal ulcer, chronic gastritis and gastric polyps in teenagers / / Author. dis. Dr. med. Science. , 1981. – 28 p.
200. Filimonov, PM, etc. Modern approaches to physiotherapy treatment of duodenal ulcer / PM Filimonov, NP Novotorzhenova / / Rus. gastroenterology journal. 1998. – ? 1. – S. 51-55.
201. Filimonov PM gastroduodenal disorders and problems of rehabilitation. Moscow: Medical Information Agency, 2005. – 392 p.
202. Fokicheva NH Methodology and clinical diagnostic significance of the study of gastric secretion in the basal period and in response to maximal histamine stimulation / / Author. dis. . Candidate. honey. Science. Nalchik, 1974. – 16 p.
203. Fursov AB Iridology ulcer and pyloric stenosis / / Proceedings of the I All-Union Conference of iridology. Moscow, 1990. -C. 80-81.
204. Frolkis AB Functional disorders of the gastrointestinal tract. LS: Medicine, 1991. – 224.
205. Khomeriki NM etc. Quaternary schemes in the treatment of Helicobacter pylori infection: the eradication without sanitation / NM Khomeriki SG Khomeriki / / Pharmatec. 2004. – ? 13. – S. 19-22.
206. Khomeriki NM etc. Some of the mechanisms of adverse effects of H. pylori therapy and ways of their correction / NM Khomeriki SG Khomeriki / / Consilium Medicum. Appendix, no. Number 2, 2005. – S. 22-25.
207. YS Zimmermann The concept of the pathogenesis of peptic ulcer / / Klin, medicine. 1994. – T. 72, ? 4. – S. 65-67.
208. YS Zimmermann etc. The concept of the pathogenesis of peptic ulcer disease and its potential cure / JS Zimmerman, II Telyatner / / Rus. Journal. Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Coloproctology. 1998. -T.VIII, ? 3. – S. 35-41.
209. YS Zimmermann etc. The concept of the relationship of humans and Helicobacter pylori / JS Zimmerman, MR Zinnatullin / / Klin, medicine. 1999. – ? 2. – S. 52-56.
210. Tsukanov VV Clinical and epidemiological manifestations of Helicobacter pylori associated diseases in the population of Eastern Siberia / / Diagnosis and treatment of diseases associated with Helicobacter pylori: II international symposium. M. 1999.-S. 8-11.
211. Chernin VV Peptic ulcer disease. Tver: Tver State Medical Academy RIC, 2000. -287 S.
212. Chernin VV Basis, weaknesses and prospects antihelikobak-istic treatment of peptic ulcer / / Experimental and Clinical Gastroenterology. 2002. – ? 1. – S. 181.
213. Chernyshov A.JI. etc. The state of exocrine function of the liver in patients with duodenal ulcer / A.JI. Chernyshev, KM Tarasov, SD Karataev etc. / / Rus. gastroenterology journal. 1998. – ? 2. – S. 75.
214. Shishkov AC etc. Endoscopic laser therapy of gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer / AC Shishkov, V. Berlin / / Ter. archive. 1986. – ? 3. – S. 76-78.
215. Shubin EH et al Clinical and morphological dynamics of changes gastroduodenal chronic abdominal ischemia / EH Shubin, AC Loginov, LA Zvenigorod / / Rus. gastroenterology journal. 2000. – ? 1. – S. 24-29.
216. Shulpina NB Biomicroscopy of the eye. Moscow, Medicine, 1974. -264 S.
217. Shulpina NB Propaedeutics iridodiagnostics / / manual for doctors. Moscow, 1990. – 118 p.
218. Peptic ulcer disease (manual for doctors) / OJ-I. Minush-kin, IV Zverkov, GA Yelizavetina, L. Maslowski. Moscow, 1995. -152 S.
219. Abrams DN et al. Pharmaceutical interference with the 14 C. carbon urea breath test for the detection of Helicobacter pylori infection / DN Abrams, I. Koslowsky, G. Matte / / J. Pharm. Sei. 2000. – Vol. 3, ? 2.-P. 228-233.
220. Akimoto M. et al. Relationship between recurrence of gastric ulcer and the microcirculation / M. Akimoto, H. Hashimoto, M. Shigemoto, I.Yokoyama / / J.Cardiovasc. Pharmacol. 1998. – Vol. 31. suppl. 1. -S. 507-508.
221. Archer MB Lymphatik Circulation / / Iridologist Intern. 1978. – ? 1. – S. 12-15.
222. Asaka M. et al. Atrophic changes of gastric mucosa by Helicobacter pylori infection rather than aging: studies in asymptomatic Japanese adults / M. Asaka, M. Kato, M. Kudo et al. / / Helicobacter. 1996. -Vol. l.-P. 52-56.
223. Ben-Hamida A. et al. Histamine and tissue fibrinolytic activity in duodenal ulcer disease / A. Ben-Hamida, AA Adesanya, WK Man, J. Spencer / / Dig. Dis. Sei. 1998. – Vol. 43, ? 1. – P. 126-132.
224. Berndt H. Untersuchungen zur Persönlichkeitsstruktur nach Eyssenck an Magenkranken / / Dtsch. Z. Verdau. Stoffwechselkz. 1980. -Bd. 40, ? 1. – S. 7-13.
225. Bonney RS Helicobacter pylori and peptic ulcer disease / / Am. Clin. Lab. 1998. – Vol. 17, ? 2. – P. 4.
226. Bourdiol RI Iriscopie Medikai. Paris: SCDAT, 1969. – Vol. 16. -25 S.
227. Bourdiol RI L’iriscopie in “Le guide de la santé la nature” / / Cercle Européen du Livre. Paris, 1974. – S. 157-174.
228. Bourdiol RI Traite d’iridodiagnostic. Paris: Maisonneuve, 1975. – 227 s.
229. Brailski X. Yazvena sick: Neuslozhnena form. Sofia: Health and Physical Education, 1976. – 282 p.
230. Cammarata G. et al. Efficacy of twe one-week rabeprazole / Levofloxacin-based triple therapies for Helicobacter pylori infection / G. Cammarata, R. Cianci, O. Cannizzaro et al. / / Aliment.Pharmacol. Ther. -2000.-Vol. 14.-P. 1339-1343.
231. Chey WD et al. A comparison of three fingerstick, whole blood antibody tests for Helicobacter pylori infection: a United States, multicenter trial / WD Chey, U. Murthy, S. Shaw et al. / / Am. J. Gastroenterol. -1999. Vol. 94, ? 6. – 1512-1516.
232. Commins AJ Applied anatomy and physiology of the stomach / / Gastroenterology. 1968. – ? 1. – P. 265.
233. Davenport HW Motility of the small intestine / / Physiology of the digestive tract. Chicago. – 1966. – ? 4. – P. 61.
234. Deck I. Grundlagen der Irisdiagnosis. Ettlingen: Eigenverlag, 1965. – 68 s.
235. Deck I. Illustriete teichenlehre. Anhang zum Lehrbuch: Grundlagen der Irisdiagnostic. Ettlingen: Eigenverlag, 1975. – 186 s.
236. Deck I. Differenzierung der Iriszeichen (Differential diagnostis). -Etlingen: Eigenverlag, 1980. L.2. – 344 s.
237. Demling L. Campylobacter ’88 / / Fortschr. Med. 1988. – ? 106. -P. 655-656.
238. Demling L. et al. Peptisches Ulcus / L. Demling, W. Domschke / / Klinische Gastroenterology. Band 1. – Thieme. – Stuttgart, 1994. -S. 349-366.
239. Dimkov PI Ochna diagnosis. Sofia Art. On Bolgarskata Academy of Sciences, 1977. – 154 s.
240. Domschke W. Gastric mucus and mucosal resistance to injury. In: Advances in ulcer disease. Amsterdam-Oxford-Princeton: Excerpta med., 1980. – P. 57-71.
241. Domschke S. et al. Strebulkus: Mechanism deer Aggression und Protection / S. Domschke, S. Schumpelick / / Dtsch. Med. Wschr. 1983. – ? 13.-S. 511-515.
242. Dooley CP et al. The Clinical significance of Campylobacter pylori / CP Dooley, H Cohen / / Ann. Int. Med. 1988. – ? 106, – P. 70-79.
243. Elmstahl S. et al. Fermented milk products are associated to ulcer disease. Results from a cross-sectional population study / S. Elmstahl, U. Svensson, G. Berglund / / Eur. J. Clin. Nutr. 1998. – Vol.-52, ? 9. -P. 668-674.
244. Feldman M. Bicarbonate, acid duodenal ulcer / / N. Engl. J. Med. -1987. Vol. 316, ? 7. – P. 408-409.
245. Fellner MI Immunology of skin diseases / / New Jork, Okford: Elsevier. 1980. – P. 85-98.
246. Fennerty MB et al. A Comparison of 10 and 14 Days of Lansopra-sole Triple Therapy for Eradication of Helicobacter pylori / MB Fennerty, TOG Kovacs, R. Krause et al. / / Courtesy Arch. I. Med. 1988. -Vol. 158.-P. 1651-1656.
247. Fergusson AC Intraepithelial lymphocytes of the small intestine / / Gut. 1977. – Vol. 18, ? 2. – P. 921-937.
248. Ferrandiz VL The scurf zim / / Iridol. Int. 1978. – Vol. 1, ? 9. -P. 43-49.
249. Fink R. et al. Das Immunsystem des gastrointestinaltraktes / R. Fink, H. Dancycier / / Leber, Magen, Darm. 1986. – Vol. 16, ? 2. – P. 93-103.
250. Freedman MD Stress ulcer prevention and histamine-2-receptor antagonists: leaps of faith or back to the drawing board / / Crit. Care. Med. 1999. -Vol. 27, ? l.-P. 13-14.
251. Freston JW Helicobacter pylori negative peptic ulcers: freguency and implications for management / / J.Gastroenterol. – 2000. – Vol.35, Suppl.12. – P. 29-32.
252. Gianni AM et al. Effect of pivagabine on stress-induced gastric ulcer formation in rats / AM Gianni, G. Bruno, C. Sirtori / / Arzneimittelforschung. 1997. – Vol. 47, ? 11A. – P. 1315-1317.
253. Gibinski K. et al. Seasonal prevention of duodenal ulcer recurrences with pirenzepine / K. Gibinski, F. Nowak, T. Butruk et al. / / Hepato-gastroenterologica. 1987. – Vol. 34, ? 4. – P. 174-177.
254. Graham DY et al. Helicobacter pylori infection and exaggerated gastrin release. Effects of inflammation and Progastrin procession / DY Graham, MF Go, GM Lew et al. / / Scand. J. Gastroenterol. 1993. -Vol. 28, ? 8. – P. 690-694.
255. Graham DY Can therapy ever be denied for Helicobacter pylori infection? / / Gastroenterology. 1997. – Vol. 113, suppl. – P. 113-117.
256. Greenberg P. et al. Clinical utility and cost effectivenes of Helicobacter pylori testing gastric ulcers / P. Greenberg, J. Koch, J. Cello / / Am. J. Gastroenterol. 1996. – Vol. 91. – P. 228-232.
257. Hafter E. Practische Gastrtoenterologie. Thieme, 1978. – 639 S.
258. Hansky J. The impact of medical therapy on the natural history of ulcer disease. In: Advances in ulcer disease. – Amsterdam-Oxford-Princeton; Excerpta med. 1980. – P. 449-460.
259. Harrer G. Die psychovegetativen Syndrome / / Neurologie Grundlagen und Klinik. Leipzig: Veb Georg Thieme. – 1974. – S. 715-741.
260. Hasebe T. et al. Factors affecting depth of gastric ulcers / T. Hasebe, T. Harasawa, T. Miwa / / Tocai. J. Exp. Clin. Med. 1998. – Vol. 23, ? 4. -P. 177-182.
261. Hatter E. Praktische Gastroenterologie. Thieme, 1978. – 639 s.
262. Hawkey CJ Personal review: Helicobacter pylori, NSAIDs and cognitive dissonance / / Aliment Pharmacol Ther. – 1999. Vol. 13, N 6.-P. 695-702.
263. Healty RV The Helicobacter pylori Handbook. Blackwell Science, 1998. – 64 p.
264. Helicobacter pylori: Basic Mechanisms to Clinical Cure 1998 / Ed. By RH Hunt et GNJ Tytgat. Klawer Academic Publishers, 1998. -507 P.
265. Hog MN et al. Lowered sympathetic reactivity in patients with nonbleeding duodenal ulcers / MN Hog, KK Deepak, MP Sharma, RL Bijlani / / Indian J. Gastroenterol. 1999. – Vol. 18, ? 3. – P. 112,114.
266. Hommel H. Irisdiagnose Leichtgemacht Blick in dick hinein und werde gesund. Genf.: Ariston, 1980. – 248 p.
267. Jensen B. The sciense and practice of Iridology / / Escondido. -1970, – 178 p.
268. Jensen B. Iridology. The science and practice in the healing arts. -California, 1982. Bd.2. – 580 p.
269. T. Kamada et al. Effect of smoking and histological gastritis severity on the rate of H. pylori eradication with omeprazole, amoxicillin, and clarithromycin / T. Kamada, K. Haruma, K. Komoto et al. / / Helicobacter. 1999. – Vol. 4, ? 3. – P. 204-210.
270. Kasper H. et al. Der Magen: Funktion, Erkrankugen und medikamentöse Beeiflussung / H. Kasper, H. Wunder / / Stuttgart: Deutscher Apotheker Verlag, 1987. S. 41.
271. Katz D. et al. Erosive gastritis and Acute gastrointestinal mucosae lesions / D. Katz, HJ. Siegel / / Progress in Gastroenterology (ed Glass GBJ). Grüne, Stratton. – New York – London, 1968. – P. 67-96.
272. Kelly DJ. The physiology and metabolism of the human gastric pathogen Helicobacter pylori / / Adv. Microb. Physiol. 1998. – ? 40. – P. 137-189.
273. Kemppainen Y. et al. Characteristics of Helicobacter pylori negative and positive peptic ulcer disease / Y. Kemppainen, I. Raiha, H. Kujari, L. Sourander / / Age Ageing. – 1998. – Vol. 27, ? 4 – P. 427-431.
274. Ko JK et al. Alcohol drinking and cigarette smoking: “partner” fo gastric ulceration / JK Ko, CH Cho / / Zhonnghu Yi Xue Za Zhi (Taipei). 2000. – Vol. 63 (12). – P. 845-854.
275. Kriege T. Grundbegriffe der Irisdiagnostik / / Osnabrük. 1981. -103 P.
276. Lang W. Die anatomischen und physiologischen Gründlagen der Augendiagnostik. Ulm., 1954. – 86 p.
277. Langman MJS et al. Gastric and duodenal ulcer and their associated diseases / MJS Langman, AR Cooke / / Lancet, 1976. Vol. 1, ? 7961.-P. 680-683.
278. Langman MJ Epidemiology of non-steroidal antiinflammatory drug damage to stomach and duodenum / / Ital. J. Gastroenterol. Hepatol. -1998.-Vol.31, suppl. l.-S. 2-5.
279. Lee S. et al. Longterm fallow-up of 2559 patients with gastric and duodenal ulcer: Survival rate and causes of death. / S. Lee, M. Iida, T. Yao et al. / / Amer. J.Gastroent. 1998. – Vol. 94. – P. 381-384.
280. Lehmann FS et al. Hypotheses on the role of cytokines in peptic ulcer disease / FS Lehmann, F. Megraud / / Eur. J. Clin. Invest. 1998. -Vol. 62, ? 2. – P. 176-185.
281. Levenstein S. The very model of a modern etiology: a biopsychoso-cial view of peptic ulcer / / Psychjsom. Med. 2000. – Vol.62, ? 2. -P. 176-185.
282. Levenstein S. et al. Socioeconomic status and ulcer. A prospective study of contributory risk factors / S.Levenstein, GA Kaplan / / J. Clin. Gastroenterol. 1998. – Vol. 26, ? 1. – P. 14-17.
283. Lorant P. et al. Krankheiten des Vrbaungsus in Wien / P. Lorant, E. Kreimer / / Wien. Med. Wschr. 1981. – Bd. 131, ? 23/24. – S. 587-588.
284. Ma L. et al. Effects of cigarette smoking on gastric ulcer formation and healing: possible mechanisms of action / L. Ma, JY Chow, CH Cho / / J. Clin. Gastroenterol. 1998. – Vol. 27, suppl. 1. – S. 80-86.
285. Ma L. et al. Cigarette smoking delays ulcer healing: role of constitutive nitric oxide synthase in rat stomach / L. Ma, JY Chow, CH Cho / / Am. J. Physiol. 1999. – Vol. 276, ? 1. – Pt. 1. – G. 238-248.
286. Marshall BJ Peptic ulcer: An infection disease? / / Hosp. Pract. 1987.-August 15.-P. 87-96.
287. Maubach A. Augen-Diagnostic. Saulgau: Haug Cie, 1952. – 92 s.
288. Mannes GA Neue Aspecte in der Behandung der Gastritis und des Ulkusleindes: Das Campylobacter-pylori-Konzept / / Bay. Int. 1989. -Vol.9, ? 4.-S. 38-45.
289. Marshall BJ The Campylobacter pylori story / / Scand. J. Gastroenterol. 1988. – Vol.23, S.146. – P. 58-66.
290. Monojan AA Stress and immunologic competence: Studies in animals / / Phychoneuroimmunology / Ed. R. Ader. N.-Y.: Acad. Press, 1981.-P. 185.
291. Moody FG et al. The cytoprotective effect of mucosal blood flow in experimental erosive gastritis. In: Gastricion transport / FG Moody, IJ Mc Greevy, Ch. Zalewsky et al. / / Ed. By K. Obrink, G. Flemstrom. Uppsala, 1978.-P. 35-43.
292. Moran AP The role of lipopolysaccharide in Helicobacter pylori pathogenesis / / Alim. Pharmacol. Ther. 1996. – Vol.10,. Suppl. 1. -P. 39-50.
293. Naveau S. et al. Indications du laser en gastroenterologie / S. Naveau, JCChaput / / Ann. Med. Interne. 1987. – 138. – ? 6. -P. 437-440.
294. Overmier JB Murison R. Anxiety and helplessness in the face of stress predisposes, precipitates, and sustains gastric ulceration / / Behav. Brain. Res. 2000. – Vol. 110, ? 1-2. – P. 161-174.
295. Piper DW et al. Enviromental factors and gastric ulcer / DW Piper, JH Mcintosh, M. Greig et al. / / Scand. J. Gaströent, 1982. -Vol. 17. – ? 6.-P. 721-730.
296. Roberts FG Applied iridology. The Wonder sciense. – Roberts, 1962. – 86 p.
297. Rohwedder D. Campylobacter pylori. Neue Aspecte zur Pathogene-seund Therapie gastroduodenaler Erkrankungen / / Therapiewoche. 1989. – ? 39.-S. 101-108.
298. Ruhl GH et al. Campylobacter pylori Stand des Wissens aus morphologischer / GH Ruhl, K. Morgenroth / / Sicht. Leber. Magen. Darm. – 1988. – ? l.-S. 17-28.
299. Salena BJ et al. The Stomach and Duodenum / BJ Salena, RH Hunt / / The Canadian Helicobacter pylori Website: www. Canadian Helicobacter pylori. com / english / Stomach and Duodenum. Html. 1999. -30 P.
300. Samosyuk 1.3. that iH. Netradischsh methods that D1agnostiki Tepanii / 1.3. Samosyuk, VP Lisenyuk, JP Limancky that sh. CPV: health-rov’ya, 1994. -240 S.
301. Schubert ML Regulation of gastric secretion / / Current Opinion in Gastroenterology. 1997. – Vol. 13 (6). – P. 441-450. B c6.: Gastroenterology Rapid Literature Review. – April, 1998. – Vol. 5 (2). – ? 765.
302. Schumann E. Augendiagiagnose. Berlin, 1961. – 82 s.
303. Sfchmassmann A. Mechanisms of ulcer healing and of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs / / Am. J. ects Med. 1998. – Vol. 30, ? 104 (3A). -43-51 S.
304. Shimizu T. et al. Helicobacter pylori and the surface mucus gel layer of the human stomach / T. Shimizu, T. Akamatsu, A. Suglyama et al. / / Helicobacter. 1996. – ? 1. – P. 207-218.
305. Schwarz K. Ueber penetrierende Magen-und Jeinalgeschwure / / Beitz. Klin. Chir. 1919. – ? 67. – S. 96-128.
306. Stanchev I. Genetico-mathematical analysis of the inheritance pattern of ulcer disease. A posteriori methods. The maximum likelihood method / / Folia Med. (Plovdiv). 1998. – Vol. 40, ? 1. – P. 5-12.
307. Stedman CA et al. Review article: comparison of the pharmacokinetics, acid suppression and efficacy of proton pump inhibitors / CA Stedman, MI Barclau / / Aliment. Pharmacol. Ther. 2000. -Vol. 14, ? 8. – P. 963-978.
308. Sung JJY, et al. Dual therapy versus triple therapy for Helicobacter pylori duodenal ulcers / JJY Sung, SCS Chung, TKW Linget et al. / / Dig. Dis. Sei. 1996. – ? 41. – P. 453-457.
309. Takahico M. The relationship between sclerosis of the gastric arteries and atrophy of the gastric mucosa in the aged / / J. Nag. Med. Acc. -1974.-Vol.96.-P. 24-34.
310. Treiber G. The Influence of drug dosage on Helicobacter pylori eradication: A costeffectiveness analysis / / Am. J. Gastroenterol., 1996. -Vol. 91.-P. 246-257.
311. Valenzuela JK et. al. Manometric studies of the human pyloric sphincter. Effect of cigarette smoking, metoclopramide and atropines)
312. JK Valenzuela, C. Defillippi, A ^ Csedes / / Gastroenterology. 1976. -Vol. 70.-P. 481-483.
313. Vas NM Enterically induced immnologie tolerance I. Indetion of suppressor T-limphocytes by intragastic administration of soluble proteins / / J. Immunol. 1976. – ? 121. – P. 2429-2434.
314. Venables CW Mucus, peptsin, and peptic ulcer / / Gut. 1986. – ? 27.-P. 233-238.
315. Vida P. et al.